Call for Applications: Business Delegation for German Providers of Civil Security Technologies and Services to Uganda and Rwanda
AHK Services Eastern Africa Ltd., the service company of the Delegation of the German Industry and Commerce for Eastern Africa (AHK Eastern Africa), is carrying out a business delegation trip to Uganda and Rwanda on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi). It is part of the export initiative "Civil Security Technologies and Services" and is carried out within the framework of the Foreign Market Entry Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
Dates: 17th - 21st February, 2020
Registration Deadline: 10th December, 2019
About Uganda and Rwanda
In the Eastern Africa countries of Uganda and Rwanda, the market potential for civil security technologies is considerable. There is a need for products and solutions in the field of civil security from international organizations, embassies, authorities, NGOs, large companies, banks and the media on the one hand, and the growing middle and upper classes on the other.
Of increasing importance are also opportunities in the area of supply for the numerous new infrastructure construction measures as well as the securing of airports, nature parks and aid facilities of international institutions on site. Good business opportunities continue to arise in the area of cooperation in training and further education in this sector, where international know-how is in great demand. The security situation of the countries influences the other sectors such as industry, agriculture, tourism, the health sector, etc. and thus the general economic growth.
Highlights of this Business Delegation
- Detailed market analysis of the markets for your information and decision making
- Opportunity to assess the security market in Rwanda and Uganda first hand
- Networking with key decision makers in relevant companies, associations and state institutions
- Opportunity to present your products and services at large sectoral conferences in Kigali and Kampala
- Individually organized B2B meetings and visits to reference projects and companies tailored to your specifications
Download the Business Delegation documentation below (documents are in German):
- Press Release
- Info Letter with Program of Activities and Registration Form
- Business Delegation Flyer
In case of any questions or remarks, kindly don’t hesitate to contact Chris Wegner via: