Call for Applications: Business Delegation to Ethiopia - Mining and Raw Materials
AHK Services Eastern Africa Ltd., the service company of the Delegation of the German Industry and Commerce for Eastern Africa (AHK Eastern Africa), is carrying out a business delegation trip for companies in the mining and raw materials sector to Ethiopia on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi).
This is part of the framework of the German Ministry’s Foreign Market Entry Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
Please note that participation is possible only for German companies.
Dates: 30th March – 2nd April, 2020
Registration Deadline: 31st January, 2020
In the Eastern Africa region and especially in Ethiopia, a variety of investment potentials have developed over the last few years. There is a clear need for products and solutions in the mining and raw materials sector in order to achieve economic and social benefits. The Ethiopian government is hoping for foreign direct investment, higher foreign exchange income and the development of a processing sector. Of increasing importance are also opportunities in the area of supply for the numerous new infrastructure construction measures for the development of new extraction sites for mineral resources on site. Good business opportunities continue to arise in the area of cooperation in training and further education in this sector, where international know-how is in great demand.
Highlights of this Business Delegation
- Detailed market analysis of the Ethiopian mining and raw materials sector for your information and decision making
- Opportunity to assess the mining and raw materials market in Ethiopia first-hand
- Networking with key decision makers in relevant Ethiopian companies, associations and state institutions
- Opportunity to present your products and services at large sectoral conference in Ethiopia
- Individually organized B2B meetings and visits to reference projects and companies tailored to your specifications and wishes
For further questions about the program as well as registration and information about the itinerary, please contact Chris Wegner - chris.wegner(at)kenya-ahk.co.ke